- SPECIAL OFFER
- Including free theory test
- for only £270* (Manual)
Buying cheap driving lessons from some schools can prove to be a false economy; many driving schools will look to make their money by offering rock-bottom prices, but dragging as many lessons as possible out of each learner
before they finally get fed up and have to switch instructors. Ask your school;
- Will they book my theory test on the first lesson?
- Will they set a date for my practical test on the first lesson?
- Will they book the tests for me?
- Will they teach using modern, client-centred coaching methods?
- Will I get a free starter pack including essential learning material to aid my progression?
- Will I get free online theory and hazard perception training?
- Will my lesson times and duration be geared to suit my learning and my schedule, not just the instructor’s diary?
At Bee Line, we answer ‘yes’ to all of the above because we put the pupil first. We pride ourselves not on being the cheapest, but on providing our learners with excellent value for money and a more comprehensive level of driving instruction, even providing free ATS Vehicle Maintenance courses. So, instead of just looking at price, look at what you’re getting for your money to ensure you make the right decision about learning to drive.
For your convenience, we now offer in-car card payments via chip and pin machines. Free for all major debit cards, with a £1.95 transaction fee on credit cards.
For further details on our lessons or prices, why not contact us via , email or Phone!
*available to learners who have not got a driving test booked or taken one in the last 6 months. Subject to availability.