Due to ever growing popularity we are currently looking to expand. In order to encourage people to join the profession, we are willing to provide all the necessary training, worth as much as £3000, but it’s only £1000 as long as you stay with Bee Line for two years.
As a Driving Instructor with Beeline Driver Training you will enjoy the following;
- Work the hours you want to work
- Choice of cars
- Fantastic office support
- No additional charge for pupils
- Pupils waiting now
- Online diary with pupil booking facilities
- Additional income opportunities
- And not only that you get a buzzy bee to put on your car
Find out if you qualify below:
To qualify for our package and become an Approved Driving Instructor (ADI) you must;
- Be aged 21 or over
- Have held a full car driving licence for at least 3 years
- Not have been disqualified from driving or accumulated 6 or more penalty points on your licence
- Not have been convicted of any non-motoring offence1
For more info on becoming an ADI and to find out if you qualify, head over to the [direct.gov website]
If you meet the above criteria then congratulations, you qualify for our free training package!
As soon as the initial part of your training is complete, you are able to start teaching pupils as a PDI (Potential Driving Instructor), earning money and gaining valuable experience towards your final test.
1Past non-motoring convictions do not necessarily block an ADI application, but will be considered and must be disclosed. Please provide us with details on application.